All levels of management, administration, accounting and legal services are offered in a consistent and recurring manner. These corporate services include but are not limited to:
Sustainable Trust Services
Concept: To sustain and foster Dutch holding companies for long term service and administration.
Objective: To provide the substance, governance and regulatory oversight needed to protect the benefits attributed by the Dutch tax regime specifically in regard to accessing the large bilateral treaty network.
The Netherlands, in concert with the EU and OECD, has implemented legislation containing certain features that must be met by intermediary Dutch entities. This published list of requirements can be successfully achieved using the constructions that U&A has pioneered over the last 30 years to meet the evolving demands of legislation.
This includes but is not limited to;
- At least half of the total number of the statutory directors and the directors competent to make decisions are resident of the Netherlands.
- Selective and customized services for corporations.
- Close inter-relations with key departments and department heads within the organization.
- Local administration of the main bank accounts of the entity.
- Full compliance and transaction monitoring services as approved by the Dutch regulators used for all client and SPVs.
- Leased office premises staffed by full and/or part-time employees. Dedicated telephone and email facilities with reception.
Over the years, we have established strong relationships with Dutch and international banks, as well as a variety of professional service firms, both here in the Netherlands and further afield. This ensures that we remain abreast of current good business practice.